Vitality Men’s Clinic
Are you tired, losing your hair, lack the sex drive you had when you were younger?
We’ve all heard that “youth is wasted on the young.” Well, it doesn’t have to be that way. Dr. Ken Stanley can help RESTORE you back to your youthful self.
Lack of energy, missing focus, intimacy issues and even fluctuation in your mood are all symptoms of low testosterone. At our Vitality Men’s Clinic we have the solution. Our testosterone replacement therapy clinic will bring your levels back to what they should be. So come in, get tested and start enjoying life again!
Testosterone is the primary male hormone.
It is naturally produced by the testes and it helps a man maintain.
- Sexual drive and function
- Increase muscle mass and strength, decrease total body fat
- Bone strength
- Mood and energy
- Sperm production
- Normal sleep patterns and normal weight
How do you know if you have Low testosterone level?
A man’s testosterone level begins to decline around the age of 30 and continues to decrease for the rest of a man’s adult life.
Symptoms of low testosterone:
- Decrease in sex drive, weaker erections
- Lack of energy
- Decrease in strength, endurance and ability to play sports
- Decrease in your enjoyment of life, depressed, sad or moody
- Falling asleep soon after a meal
- Loss of height
The benefits of Testosterone Replacement include: Build lean muscle mass, Improve sexual performance, Enhance sex drive, Increase energy, Improve mood, Improve mental clarity and quickness, Restore your zest for life, Decrease stress levels and better mood, and Decrease your weight.
Why did my testosterone level get low?
During puberty testosterone levels are at their lifetime peak, and decline as men get older. Testosterone declines because the pituitary slows due to aging. The effects of environmental pollutants including chemicals can cause the pituitary to slow prematurely. Because of this, it is common to see patients in their mid to early thirties with low levels of testosterone.
Certain medical conditions can also cause low Testosterone levels such as: Diabetes, Obesity, High blood pressure, High cholesterol, Asthma/Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD)
How long before I see results?
Your symptoms will start to improve in as few as 7 to 14 days.
Is Testosterone Replacement Therapy safe?
We use only FDA approved Testosterone. It is administered by intramuscluar injection to the gluteal or deltoid muscle.
How much does the treatment cost?
The initial confidential consultation with Dr. Stanley is from $225. The monthly testosterone replacement treatment is from $155. Your privacy is our priority.
So come in, get tested and start enjoying life again! Restore your youthful self again. Call us at 760-931-7864 to schedule your appointment today.
***PLEASE NOTE: No prescription will be given if no clinical need for replacement exists. Agreeing to lab work and physical exam does not guarantee a finding of clinical necessity and a prescription for hormone therapy.***
- Testosterone’s increases optimal cognitive capacity: linked to better preservation of tissue in some parts of the brain associated with better performance on cognitive tests.
- Men with low testosterone are also three times more likely to develop metabolic syndrome which includes 3 or more of the characteristics:
- waist measurement more than 40 inches
- low HDL (good) cholesterol
- high triglycerides (levels of fat in the blood), high blood pressure, high blood glucose (blood sugar)
- Journal of the American Heart Association study similar findings: Healthy men with low levels of testosterone may have an increased risk of fatal heart attacks or death.